Old Mutual Emerging Markets
Old Mutual Emerging Markets serves customers in Africa, Asia and Latin America, and aims to build a sustainable growth platform for the Old Mutual Group through investments in these high-growth emerging markets. By using the strength of our people and capabilities in South Africa and around the world, we do our best to help our customers and communities to achieve their lifetime financial goals by becoming their most trusted partner and providing long-term savings, protection, and investment solutions.
Old Mutual South Africa
Old Mutual Investment Group
Property & Casualty
Old Mutual Africa
- Old Mutual Swaziland Visit website
- Old Mutual Zimbabwe Visit website
- UAP Democratic Republic of Congo Visit website
- UAP Old Mutual Kenya Visit website
- UAP Old Mutual Rwanda Visit website
- UAP Old Mutual South Sudan Visit website
- UAP Old Mutual Tanzania Visit website
- UAP Old Mutual Uganda Visit website
Latin America and Asia
Old Mutual Wealth
Old Mutual Wealth is the leading wealth management business in the UK and internationally, helping to create prosperity for the generations of today and tomorrow.
It has an adviser and customer offering spanning:
- Financial advice via the Intrinsic network in the UK and AAM Advisory in Singapore
- Platform based wealth management products and services via Old Mutual Wealth in the UK and Old Mutual International globally
- Asset management solutions delivered by Old Mutual Global Investors
- Discretionary investment management delivered Quilter Cheviot
Old Mutual Wealth oversees £119 billion in customer investments (as at 30 September 2016).
Old Mutual Wealth is part of Old Mutual plc a FTSE 100 group that provides life assurance, asset management, banking and general insurance. Old Mutual is trusted by more than 19.4 million customers across the world and has a total of £342.7 billion assets under management (as at 30 June 2016).
Old Mutual Wealth
Nedbank is one of the four largest banks in South Africa with nearly six million retail banking customers. Its activities include corporate and retail banking, wealth management, asset management and insurance, property finance, investment banking, foreign exchange and securities trading. It is listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange.